Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Apartment!

So finally I've put together a little tour of our new apartment.
Ta-Da! The Laundry Room...

Kitchen

This was the first thing in the kitchen. I love spices!

This was a shower gift from David's Aunt Peggy. I love what it says- "A Balanced Diet is a cookie in each hand."


Our new kitchen table...it has a built in butterfly leaf so it gets a little longer.


Da Lou

Wedding gift from David. My favorite picture of Christ.

Living room


Bedroom

David's granny and grandpa found this at a garage sale for $10! While David was in LA, Steph and I sanded it, painted it black, and replaced the handles. I think it turned out great!

Packed closet

I found this nifty shoe rack at Bed bath and beyond.


Time for Fall!

Today I went to Michaels and the dollar store to find some fall decorations. I made a few cute arrangements in two glass containers left over from the wedding, bought some garland, and a few porcelain pumpkins. I know it's kinda early for Halloween, but I loved these skeletons!


The pinecones in the container smell really good :)

I thought the scarecrow was so cute!

A little table decoration...I think I still need something...


This isn't really Fall, but I bought some flowers for this purple vase from my bridal shower.

1 comment:

  1. i love that the maid outfit is hanging out of your closet...from recent use?

    :P

    cute place :)

    ReplyDelete