Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

David and I decided to go outside. We hopped in the car, drove to Ma and Pa Carruth's house, and borrowed some sweet wheels. Then we drove to a park and wheeled around for a bit. The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun.... if you can't tell by our pictures.

Here is David putting on his skates... yep that's our new car!

I think David was threatening me here in this picture...maybe something like.."you better not post this on our blog or anything..." hmmm.
I was so fast!!

But then David had to show me up...

Riding the scooter with his skates-
Jumping with skates on-
Jumping down stairs-
Sliding down the railing....psh-
So of course I had to prove myself to him...

Oh yeah...that's right.

TA-DA!
By the end we were sweaty and tired, but we had a lot of fun. We are so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment